- The activity can be computerized (e.g. anaglyph, symbol chart, etc.) or non-computerized
- If it’s a computer activity, you can set the parameters for the activity.
- Categorize the activity (accommodation, fusion, etc.)
- Edit documentation templates for recording findings, performance, comments, etc.
- Link equipment to the activity
- Export the activity to a file to share with others or import someone else’s activity.
- Basically just a built-in word processor with all the standard functions.
- You can insert tables, images, or custom HTML (for things like embedding online videos.)
Edit Documentation Templates
- Each activity has a template used for documenting findings.
Edit report templates
- These are automatically generated for non-technical users
- Some basic knowledge of HTML and Python is required for customized reports